Landour Cantonment adjoins the well-known hill station of Mussoorie, but is of considerably higher elevation. While, the higher inhabited part of Mussoorie, Blucher’s Hill, is 7,187 feet and the main station about 6,500 feet. Landour runs up to 7,538 at the Roman Catholic Church and 7,464 feet at Lal Tiba while the Mall or Circular Road is about 7,200 feet. Landour Cantonment is of great value to our country as it is serving nation with its incommendable work and as well establishing for the welfare of the country. St. Paul’s Church was constructed in 1838 and consecrated in 1840 by Bishop Wilson of Calcutta.