It is contemplated by exclusion of the“Childers” and “Edgehill” Estates. In Landour there were 80 private houses at that time,besides the Military barracks and other buildings. The majority of the houses are held by their owners in “fee simple”, the grant having originally been made under the Wells’s Settlement of 1842. St. Paul’s Church was constructed in 1834 and consecrated in 1840 by Bishop Wilson of Calcutta.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/cblandourorg/public_html/wp-content/themes/Cantonment Landour/single-portfolio.php on line 123